We combine international expertise for the best interior design.
Discover how we can help you:
Just enter your name and email and we’ll share with you how +P500 can help you grow your business.
When you apply you agree to these terms:
THE CONSTITUTION OF
1. This organization shall be known as the “+Partners500”, hereinafter referred to as the “P500”.
PLACE OF BUSINESS
2. Its place of business shall be at “35 Selegie Road, #10-11, Parklane Shopping Mall, Singapore 188307 ” or such other address as may subsequently be decided upon by Ga+Partners.
3.1. “Designer” means the person who is in the business of Graphic Design, Interior Design, Architecture Design and Landscape Design.
3.2. “Solicitation” means any direct or indirect contact that was not requested by the recipient in regards to the sale or marketing of a product or service, a donation, an investment or any other cause.
4. (a) to assist members of P500 to become better designers by developing and sharing ideas, experiences and practices pertaining to design work which offers members of the P500 superior opportunities for development and growth;
(b) to keep members abreast of the latest trends in design and marketing for business sustainability;
MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATON AND RIGHTS
5.1. Membership is open to any person who is above 18 years of age.
5.2. Membership is open to any person who is a Graphic Designer, Interior Designer, Architecture Designer or Landscape Designer
5.3. (a) Once a qualified individual is admitted into the P500 they will remain as P500 members until they choose to leave;
(b) Any member may be expelled from the P500 by a simple majority vote of its members in the event that he or she is convicted of any criminal offense; or contravenes the regulations and guidelines of the P500; or is in the opinion of the members guilty of gross moral turpitude; or shall become insolvent or suffer the filing of a petition in bankruptcy or shall propose any voluntary arrangement or make any arrangement or composition with creditors or take or suffer any similar action in consequence of a debt; or is proven to have provided false or misleading information or made any misrepresentation in connection with his application for membership at the time the application was submitted or at any time thereafter; or falls into arrears with his subscription or other dues for more than 3 months after due notice of his debts.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
6.1. A person wishing to join the P500 should submit his particulars to the administrator via its online application form.
6.2. Ga+Partners will review the application for membership and if it determines that the applicant is in compliance with the requirements for membership shall inform the members of the applicant’s desire to join the P500. If within 2 working days no objections to the application are received from any of the members, the applicant’s membership shall be approved.
6.3. A copy of the Constitution shall be furnished to every approved member upon payment of the entrance fee.
ENTRANCE FEES, SUBSCRIPTIONS & OTHER DUES
7.1. The entrance fees and annual subscriptions shall be determined by Ga+Partners.
7.2. Annual subscriptions are payable in advance within the first month of the financial year.
8.1. The P500 shall not attempt to restrict or interfere with trade or make directly or indirectly any recommendation to, any arrangement with its members which has the purpose or is likely to have the effect of fixing or controlling the price or any discount, allowance or rebate relating to any goods or service which adversely affect consumer interests.
8.2. Any solicitation by a Partner to another Partner or to a strategic alliance is prohibited. Further, the conduct or actions of any non-Partner are attributable to the Partner that introduced the non-Partner to members of +Partners500 or otherwise distributed information relating to Parters500 to the non-Partner, regardless of whether the distribution was intentional or inadvertent.
AMENDMENTS TO CONSTITUTION
9. No alteration or addition/deletion to this Constitution shall be made except by Ga+Partners.
10. In the event of any question or matter pertaining to day-to-day administration which is not expressly provided for in this Constitution, Ga+Partners shall have power to use their own discretion. The decision of Ga+Partners shall be final.
11. In the event of any dispute arising amongst members, they shall attempt to resolve the matter at a meeting moderated by Ga+Partner in accordance with this Constitution.
12. By submitting your profile and projects you grant us a global right to publish your profile and projects on our platform and in our communication. By joining you also grant us the right to contact you in regards to +P500 and related opportunities. We do not sell or distribute your information to third parties.